CRM 2011 Partial Refresh with jQuery

This post is a little update on my previous post regarding the Form Refresh after Sub-grid changes.

I find the previous solution annoying in the way that when the user click 'Save' or 'Save and New' , the parent form that got refreshed would get the focus. Also, if the sub-grid had paging on it, the form would get refreshed when you move to the next page - thus you will always get the first page of the sub-grid.

In order to avoid this I found a way to do a partial form element refresh using jQuery load function. The only tricky part is that you have to move your subgrid out of the tab that you want to do partial refresh on. (i.e. partial refresh does not work on sub-grid element).

In my case, my fields that I want to update is on General Tab:



hope this helps,
Andreas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SharePoint 2013 anonymous access add attachments to list item

CRM Plugin - Parent and Child Pipeline

Sitecore custom publish agent from specific node and at a specific time