SharePoint 2013 contentclass STS_ListItem_850 not working anymore - no search results returned

Hi all,

We just noticed in our lower environments after patching to SP1 + May 2015 CU, that our search returns no result.

We have a Result Source with this filter:

and that is the culprit. Removing that filter returns all results.
So I'm curious what the actual value is returned. Lucky we can check quickly with Search REST api.

Running:'page'&RowLimit='10'&SelectProperties='Title, ListID, contentclass'

I see that the value is now
So I changed STS_ListItem_850 to STS_ListItem_PublishingPages and now it works correctly again.


Post a Comment